[Coco] Adapting a V9958 64-pin Chip to fit a Solderless Breadboard

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 03:28:40 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!
I'm fitting an actual size printout of the PCB layout to an actual V9958
chip in a few minutes, so all who would like this adapter, please put in
your orders.  The price will be determined as soon as I can find some SDIP64
sockets.  Any help securing some SDIP64 sockets would be greatly
appreciated.  These are the links to renderings of the front and back of
this adapter.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/33n2ps2i3nyj8dq/SDIP64%20to%20DIP64%200.300%20inch
%20Breadboard%20Adapter%20-%20front.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iltu1nygjwac6j9/SDIP64%20to%20DIP64%200.300%20inch
%20Breadboard%20Adapter%20-%20back.png
As you can see, I reduced the width of the normal DIP64 IC layout to 0.300"
to maximize the number of wires that can be connected to each pin.  This is
the same width as a 74LS00N Quad NAND Gate chip.  Take care my friends.
Kip