[Coco] 40 track HDB-Dos

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 01:56:12 EST 2013

You mean accessing the  disk as a single double-sided 'drive'?  Haven't seen
HDB-DOS do that yet.  I think there is a POKE you can call to set the drive
to 40-tracks though I don't recall the specifics right off hand.  I just use
Drive's 0/2 for both sides of one drive, and Drive's 1/3 for both sides of
the other.