[Coco] NitrOS-9 build error

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:45:17 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Tormod Volden wrote:
>> On Sunday 01 December 2013 01:32:46 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:
>>> I just checked out the latest repo version, lwport-tools and I'm getting
>>> this error:

>>> ERROR: Undefined symbol ITDNS

> Oops, my fault. I am able to reproduce the error which Luis is seeing.
> I thought I had tested before pushing but it seems not.
>
> For now, please do "hg update b14ea1930107" to get back at the commit
> just before the bad one. I'll fix this later. A partial bug fix broke
> the build. I am in the process of identifying bux fixes in the
> "default" branch that should be added to "lwtools-port" as well.

Now lwtools-port tip should build fine again.

I pushed many commits to the repo the other day, but not much has
changed in the lwtools-port branch, mainly this bug fix for booting
from SCSI. It seems that since January (on the lwtools-port branch) it
was trying to boot from SCSI ID 4 and not 0 (or 8 for HDB-DOS for
SuperDriver whatever that means) as intended. Did anyone notice issues
in this direction?

Tormod