[Coco] hardware scrolling

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Mon Dec 2 13:12:54 EST 2013

Just looked....

Very cool stuff.....

/Simon :-)

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] På
vegne af Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)
Sendt: 2. december 2013 19:05
Til: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Emne: Re: [Coco] hardware scrolling

Great! I will need it as I just got a french peritel coco2  with RGB output.
It's on mail right now :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291023276437

15 euros it's a very good deal. French people usually don't like sending
stuff overseas (even outside the polygon) but if you speak kindly in good
french it's another story :)

Look at the back of this machine it's a min-din 8 for the peritel SCART plug
and it has RGB and monochrome composite output.

Daniel has a coco2b peritel version, full details here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UT
F-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Famxproject.com%2F%3Fp%3D2387&act=url

But it cannot be plugged into a CM-8 without extracting and inverting the
sync signals. You will need an LM1881 and a 74LS02:

http://www.msxpro.com/hardware/rgb-vga/adaptador.gif

Or use a Sony PVM like me and be happy with no conversion at all :D

Long live the CoCo