[Coco] CoCo WodPak video

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:34:31 EST 2013

Which video are you talking about ? In this video i'm using my coco2b with my
S-VIDEO mod. this dell monitor has s-video input.

I have also the Chris Hawks s-video (AD724) adapter for coco3 maybe
that one you're talking about. It works great but it requires an
external supplier.

I'm thinking in adding an CXA1145 inside the coco3. The CXA has a
better image than the AD724. Is the same conversor used in MSX
Turbo-Rs. For future projects... :)

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2013, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGsoAUJbZi4
>

> Very nice!  What video converter are you using to drive that Dell LCD
> monitor from the CoCo 3 in your earlier video?
>
> I've tried a number of different devices and cannot get close to that level
> of quality.
>
> Steve

Long live the CoCo