[Coco] NitrOS-9 build error

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Dec 1 08:29:33 EST 2013

On Sun, 1 Dec 2013 02:10:02 -0500
"Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok we need to do make on nitros folder / lib before...

	That's the first thing that the top makefile does.

This one works fine for me...

HAWKSoft(chrish)$ hg summ
parent: 2892:be60508fdfff tip
 Remove ReadMe.lwtools
branch: lwtools-port
commit: 1719 unknown (clean)
update: (current)

HAWKSoft(chrish)$ hg log | more
changeset:   2892:be60508fdfff
branch:      lwtools-port
tag:         tip
parent:      2884:10b30c9e9443
user:        Tormod Volden <debian.tormod at gmail.com>
date:        Sun Nov 24 23:39:33 2013 +0100
summary:     Remove ReadMe.lwtools

	Did you do a clean first "make clean dsk"

> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) <
> retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > also getting this:
> >
> > lwasm --6309 --format=obj
> > --pragma=pcaspcr,condundefzero,undefextern,dollarnotlocal,export
> > --includedir=. /home/felipe/nitros9-code/level1/cmds/inetd.as
> > -oinetd.o lwlink --format=os9 -L /home/felipe/nitros9-code/lib
> > -lnet -lcoco -lalib inetd.o -oinetd
> > Can't open library: -lnet
> > make[1]: *** [inetd] Error 1
> > rm inetd.o
> >

> > On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sunday 01 December 2013 01:32:46 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did
> >> opine:

> >> Tormod thinks, and I agree, that this name isn't correct, and I
> >> believe he may be in the process of fixing that.  You may want to
> >> let it simmer for a day or 4 and redo the update.
> >>
> >> Cheers, Gene
> >> --
> >> "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
> >>  soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
> >> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> >> Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
> >>
> >> I'm having an emotional outburst!!
> >> A pen in the hand of this president is far more
> >> dangerous than 200 million guns in the hands of
> >>          law-abiding citizens.
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Long live the CoCo

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
     Computers work in weird and marvelous ways, their
                wonders to avoid performing.