[Coco] Making rompaks

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 31 21:46:06 EDT 2013

Hi,
In another discussion on this list, I mentioned that old 8-track tape catridges could be used to make cases for rompaks.
In browsing in my old mags for some other info, I ran across the article that I got the rompak info from.
The article was in the March 1982 issue of "80 Microcomputing Magazine" on page 338. Ironically, the article is by our own Dennis Kitsz :-)
Here is a link to the actual article which also highly details how the Coco uses the ROMS as well. The part about the 8-track carts is near the end of the article.

http://archive.org/stream/80-microcomputing-magazine-1982-03/80Microcomputing_0382#page/n337/mode/2up

I hope this is of interest to those who are doing rompak projects :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com