[Coco] Temporary FTP disable

John Musbach johnmusbach1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:04:26 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM, John Musbach <johnmusbach1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Luis Fernández <luis46coco at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Is Active?
>> ftp://guest:guest@themacarchive.net/Mirrors/maltedmedia%20coco%20ftp/
>

> Oh hey, sorry about that--I'll follow up with the webhost. The datacenter
> got sold and the new owner's been moving servers around the racks which has
> been causing random periods of downtime. Hopefully I'll get it back up and
> running in short order. :)

It's back up now after a couple of mishaps, sorry for the downtime. Since
the datacenter owner doesn't have rackspace currently he's put the server
up in his own home and there was a power outage which caused the downtime.
He brought the server back up but it wasn't until recently that I was
notified that the outage caused filesystem damage to the files drive
preventing it from mounting. I've since repaired the filesystem with
DiskWarrior which has allowed it to come back online and everything should
be good now. Sorry for the delay.

--
Best Regards,

John Musbach