[Coco] Warning message in VCC 1.42

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Aug 29 21:35:33 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Aaron, I updated the version in the Color Computer Archive. It was the
> same but before David did the preconfigured package. The latest version is
> now up.

Yes there was a version out there that the INI file didn't have anything
setup.  Really the floppy drives and all should still work.  You would just
need to mount the MPI and then mount the other carts in the MPI slots.

I believe the original documentation covered that I think. :O

OT:  Sadly I haven't been home very much as of late with me spending a lot
of time down at my dad's helping him.  Hopefully as winter comes I will be
back to spending a lot more time at home again. to try to catch up on some
stuff.