[Coco] Coco program into a .dsk image

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 21:55:23 EDT 2013

You can use cocodskutil

http://www.cococoding.com/cocodskutil/

There is also an image tool included with MESS that can add files to a .dsk.

You can also use the toolshed utilities.

http://www.nitros9.org/tools.html

You could also browse to the site you downloaded the .zip from using the
DW4 browser and let it generate a disk automatically for you.

There may be other methods I've forgotten