[Coco] So, does anyone know where to get disk drives?

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Wed Aug 28 14:11:07 EDT 2013

I'm trying to find drives for my CoCo systems, and I'm having tons of trouble doing so.  I'm at the point where I may just try to cannibalize other systems to get working double-density floppies and build my own case, but I'd prefer not to do this unless I absolutely have to.  My ebay experience trying to buy drives for this seems to have ended with UPS losing my shipment after my waiting a month to receive it, so not much luck there.

Anyway, I thought I'd ask here.  Any idea where I might find a couple of floppy drives in an external case? :)

Chris

--
Christopher Smith
Systems Engineer, Wolfram Research