[Coco] : LogiCall Version

Clubbbs at aol.com Clubbbs at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 09:39:39 EDT 2013

: [Coco] LogiCall  Version

To find if you have  the latest version of LogiCall, load DISKS.BAS. Once
the contents of Box 0 is on  the screen, halt the program. (press END in Vcc)
 Type LIST0 to see the first line. The  latest version is V3.02.
You will also find Jim  Gerrie’s collection of programs on disk 44
including Fest Quest and Diego  Barizo’s Furious Felines on disk 45.
If on your PC you type  LINSTALL /?   And <ENTER>  you will see the
LINSTALL.BAT help file.
Is you see all of the  above, you have the latest version of LogiCall. I
will email all known LogiCall  owners if I make further updates.
Bob  Swoger