[Coco] CF Cards Appear as Only 3,773KBs

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 26 21:08:28 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

Has anyone else had a problem with CF cards appearing to Windows 7 as only
3,773KBs of storage?  When I started using Sidewalk, it could only see
3,773KBs of storage space on the 256MB CF card from my SuperIDE Controller.
I tried several times with the same results. I put it down and came back to
it later and it must have finally saw the full 256MB CF card because
sidewalk created a 250,880KB image of my card.  When I obtained a 4GB CF
card, I tried to write this image to it and again it saw only 3,773KBs of
space.  I can't figure this out.  If anyone has a solution to this problem
or ideas to try, please let me know.  Thank you in advance.  Your friend and
fellow Coco Enthusiast, Kip