[Coco] Cassette data format

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:38:08 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Mark J. Blair wrote:

> That'll be necessary anyway when I implement a .WAV file decoder, so I should be able to have a common routine parse the decoded bitstream whether it comes in from a .CAS file or a .WAV file.

Hi Mark,

For decoding WAV files you might also be interested in the current
thread at the Dragon forums where "jedie" is writing some python tools
for it: http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4231&start=30#p8765

There is mention of a DC and DCWIN program that also does this, but I
haven't been able to find their sources.

Regards,
Tormod