[Coco] Cassette data format

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Aug 25 04:59:42 EDT 2013

Could it be that the output routine used by CSAVEM doesn't disable
interrupts?  Seems unlikely, but....

Anyway, I suppose you could test this by seeing if it makes any
difference if you disable interrupts with a POKE before doing the
CSAVEM.  If I remember correctly (and it's been a long time, so no
guarantees), the relevant poke is POKE&HFF03,&H34.

Art