[Coco] Floppy Disk Density

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 23 18:37:51 EDT 2013

Hi Brian!
I can tell you what my Imation DSDD 5 1/4" floppies look like.  My DSHD 5
1/4 floppies have not arrived yet.  I had to order them again. The 5 1/4"
floppies I thought were on the way were actually 3.5" floppies, so I must
have missed something in the ad.  No matter though, since I can use those
too.  When the DSHDs  come in, I will be able to let you know what the DSHDs
look like.  When I get home, I will take a picture and send it straight to
your email address or better yet we can Skype about it.  Take care my
friend.
Kip