[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:49:44 EDT 2013

to copy from dw to floppy you will need to mount a disk image on a dw drive numer higher than your actual floppy, for instance to copy to floppy 0 you can mount on dw drive #1 and do:

drive off 0
copy"file.bin:1" to 0

or make a full backup:

drive off 0
backup 1 to 0

On 2013-08-23, at 2:38 PM, "Mark J. Blair" <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:

On Aug 22, 2013, at 09:19 , Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:
> To make copies from single virtual disks, just copy any disk image to any drive above 3 in hdbdos. Since you can't access a single disk image and a vhd at the same time with a coco in DW, this would have to be done in an emulator.

I don't fully understand that, but it will probably make more sense once I start experimenting with DriveWire. I may be able to do that this weekend.

> Also, I think "Wired" will do this for you on a Coco... haven't tried it yet.
> https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/wired

I will look at that. Thanks!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>