[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 22 21:06:27 EDT 2013

Hi Mark!
Welcome to the Coco List!  I have been reading all your responses.  I'm glad
to see someone else is interested in prototyping 6809 & 6309 projects!  :)
Since you ARE an Electronics Engineer and I'm mostly self-taught, I'm very
interested in the projects you will be coming up with.  :)  I've placed my
Introduction, Coco and 6809/6309 projects interest on my web page at
which has a detailed narrative of my revisitations of my computer roots.  I
have been having a whole lot of fun! I'll be updating my web page soon with
another project I'm doing to connect a PS/2 keyboard to my Cocos.  It's not
my design, so I expect it to go together in a pretty straight forward
fashion.  I have been wanting to work with Motorola microprocessors and
microcontrollers for decades, I just never took the time.  As you will find
out, I ended up with a lot of time on my hands, so I delved into new and new
again experiments and adventures!  I'm loving this stuff!
Since you are an Electronics Engineer and your interests sound similar to
mine just with a much better background than mine, would you kindly look at
my write-up for my KIPPER COMPUTER?  I really would like you professional
opinion from a Computer Electronics Design point of view.  I eventually want
to make a truly multi-microprocessor based multitasking computer running a
version of NitrOS-9.  I would appreciate it very much.  Thanks a bunch and
again welcome to the Coco List!
Kip