[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Aug 22 17:19:57 EDT 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 14:18 , Richard E. Crislip <rcrislip at neo.rr.com> wrote:
> It was called "The Rainboow" 8-). That's how I got my info and stuff.

I loved getting The Rainbow every month back then! I couldn't afford too many of the Rainbow On Tape issues at the time. One that I definitely recall ordering was the October 1985 (IIRC) one with CoCoCAD. I've downloaded an image of that one to play with it again. Hmm, I wonder whether it'd be even remotely practical to devise a CoCo based PCB layout package to go along with CoCoCAD? :D

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/