[Coco] MW Basic version of DCom was: Cocopedia update

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 21:20:16 EDT 2013

The OSK Basic manuals are a wealth of explanation concerning how Basic09
works internally that is not included in the Basic09 manuals. I will be
adding references to the cocopedia page.

When I began working on Alan's TC70, I discovered the definitions I use on
the cocopedia page concerning Vector, Table and Matrix as names for array
types. I had forgotten where I found the definitions until now. They occur
in the OSK Basic manuals. The authors/programmers of Basic09 defined those
terms in the '80s. I will be adding that reference also.

The VDT and DSAT names are my own inventions. I would still like a better
name for the Description area.

Wayne