[Coco] Coco3.com

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:35:38 EDT 2013

Bill,

There's another CoCo forum - mine. http://www.tandycoco.com/forum

Sometimes it sees traffic, other times not so much.

As for coco3.com - it's up and running, though not nearly as active as
it once was. When Roger changed from a forum format to WP, that really
hurt the site. Wes Gale bought it a while back. He's very busy and
doesn't always have the time to police the site for spam. I sent him
some links to WP plug ins that have helped control the spam population
on the board, and it has worked pretty well.