[Coco] So, my CoCo 3 may be having some trouble

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 07:10:01 EDT 2013

Chris,
The cart is not going to reload at the addresses it's saved from. You'll be reloading to a rom area and the Coco don't like that. It has to be converted to load from lower memory with a rom/ram loader. If you have a successful save, send it to me and I'll do the conversion and send it back. The whole idea (at this point) is to just get a successful cassette save and convert it to a wav file.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com