[Coco] X86 OS9 CD Set

John Donaldson johnab8yz at verizon.net
Mon Aug 19 17:54:37 EDT 2013

I got a new drive for my old IBM ThinkPad T30 laptop, so I could try out
the old x86 OS9 CD's I have. Found out from trial and error that you
need either Win98 or WinXP to install the CD's. They are NOT bootable as
is or contain an ISO image. Once you have it installed you then need to
make a set of boot/install diskettes and use that to install X86 OS9. So
I am going to try and install the CD's on one of my WinXP systems and
see if I can make the boot/install Diskettes. I then need to find a
floppy drive for the Thinkpad T30. I wonder if one of the USB floppy
drives will work? BTW thanks to the person that sent me the Key Code, It
does work.

John Donaldson