[Coco] MW Basic version of DCom was: Cocopedia update

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 22:16:34 EDT 2013

On Aug 18, 2013 9:36 PM, "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> I'm happy to asist you with this. I have an MM/1 and an Atari STe which
run OS9/68K.

> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

Cool :)

What version(s) of OSK and MW  Basic do you have? Version 2.4 of the OSK
manual Basic reference indicates useful functions not found in L2 Basic09.
I compiled a list with equivalent function in Basic09. I am putting this
info on the cocopedia site on a sub-page  from the I-Code page.

It won't be there for a few days. I have to put it in wiki format.

Wayne