[Coco] RCA to phono plug

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 15:15:28 EDT 2013

Bill, I see the extra sleeve now that you metion it, but it would also need a third RCA plug (yellow) for video. Red & White are the standard for right/left stereo sound. Yellow is for video.
Is there a "cut" wire anywhere that could've been the extra plug?
I have such a beast here in the studio but it has all three plugs... red, white & yellow. I think I originally aquired it with one of my smart phones. The Droid I think. It was to allow you to hook the phone up to a TV or video recorder. I never tried it.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com