[Coco] So, my CoCo 3 may be having some trouble

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 03:29:11 EDT 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Bill Pierce wrote:

> Chris,
> Yes, I think so, so if either side makes contact, the cart will auto boot. So wrap a small stripp of tape around to each side of the contacts

Robert Gault explains this very well here:
http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/Coco/Unpublished/CART2RAM.html

Whether pin 7 (top) and pin 8 (bottom) are on the far left side
depends on the number of pins on the cartridge. Chris's PNG is of a
28-pin cartridge where pins 1-6 and 35-40 are missing (quite common, I
believe).

Tormod