[Coco] Unleashing the Dragon: native HDB-DOS/SuperIDE for Dragon32

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 09:50:06 EDT 2013

It's :)

I'll buy another too. Too many coco's and dragons to be switching and
changing CF cards....the CF pins are kinda delicate and the contacts will
wear off.

So far we have like 3 to 4 here in this list, another 6-7 in Brazil and at
least one in DragonWorld forums.

Let's see if the list grows beyond the breakeven.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:12:00PM -0700, Mark Marlette wrote:
> > Was curious what your prediction for quantities be.
> >
> > 1, 10, 50, 100?
> >
> > I have no idea what the Dragon market is like.
>
> I would buy another one, maybe two if it makes a difference.
>
> I'll have to give the Dragon ROM a try to see if that is
> worthwhile... :-)
>
> John
> --
> John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
> linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.

Long live the CoCo