[Coco] Composite Video

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:14:11 EDT 2013

> I didn't have any problem hooking my Coco3 on my Sony Bravia LCD TV or my
> Dell 2001 LCD monitor with composite input or a Coby 17" TV LCD.

Hmmm....  And that brings me back to the possibility that time has
made some component drift out of spec and it is just my COCO3 that
has this problem.  I wonder if I have another COCO3 in one of those
boxes in storage that still works?  (I know there is one that is dead
but if people here are right it may be as simple as a new CPU, of which
I have a few, to make it work again.  Oh yeah, and the time to do it.)

bill