[Coco] SuperIDE backup/restore

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 12 15:07:42 EDT 2013

Gustavo,

No special program needed.

VERIFYON:BACKUP X TO Y

Any error will confirm that there is a hardware issue.

As I have no reason to doubt your programming abilities....This test uses no program and uses established calls to verify.

The sIDE doeshave 16 bit wide databus.

Use a for next loop and copy disk #4 to 6-254

Please let us know your results.

Thanks,

Mark