[Coco] Drivewire 4 Quit Running On Windows 7 x64

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 11 01:14:50 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!

I hope this email finds you and your family doing well.  I have been running
Drivewire 4 Server on Windows 7 64-bit for a while now and it has been
running fine.  I recently upgraded to the latest version of Drivewire 4
v4.4.3o and all seemed well.  I tried it tonight and the orange splash
displays, disappears and that's it!  I check task manager and no Drivewire
process is listed.  Do anyone of you who are running Drivewire 4 on Windows
7 64-bit, have any ideas as to what might be going wrong.  I keep both
Windows 7 updated as well as BitDefender.  Aaron, might you have any
thoughts?

I'm going to uninstall it and reinstall it from scratch and see what
happens.  Take care everyone.

Kip