[Coco] SuperPet

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Fri Aug 9 14:39:00 EDT 2013

 Okay, I wrote that seller and here's what he replied with...

Yes it is still for sale! :) well people thing it's worth nothing now but
Super PETS are extremely rare and valuable after contacting a former
employer off Commodore and a PC museum it's valued at $7,188 as seen here
http://www.pcmuseum.ca/details.asp?id=72 which is where i got the picture
from I can try and send you a real image not from here site but my phone is
broken and selling this would help me get a new one lol uhm I'm willing to
give it to you for a price of $7150 including the 2031 LP disk drive
straight from the house of computers from waterloo! this includes all the
PET's documentation, guides and language guides I will also include all the
terminal floppys and if you have a commodore 64 I'll include all the 64
floppys i have :)!
 I wish him luck. I really pity whoever actually buys that thing for THAT
kind of money.
 I have no desire to continue an email conversation with him as this is all
I wanted to know.

George