[Coco] SuperPet

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Fri Aug 9 13:36:10 EDT 2013

It states right at the bottom of the post that the info was copied from the PCMuseum.com. So, he/she isn't trying to hide anything. The price is a "buyer beware" or "what the market can handle" thing. I'm sure no one in their right mind would pay that but who knows. Someone paid a huge amount of cash for an apple 1 board a few months back. It was just a double layer PCB with some 74LS chips, a CPU and some RAM. Maybe $40.00 in parts at today's prices.