[Coco] SuperPet

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Aug 9 13:27:21 EDT 2013

On Friday 09 August 2013 13:23:23 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:

> Not it's not! The bastard took the image and the CORRECTED PRICE from
> here:
>
> http://www.pcmuseum.ca/details.asp?id=72
>
> On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM, mike delyea <mdelyea at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just noticed you can see what looks like a Model 1 to the left of
> > the SuperPet.  Must be a collector.
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Michael Graham <mkgraham at gmx.com>
wrote:
> > > Crazy.  I was a bit upset a while back because I discovered a PET on
> > > my local Craigslist for $20.  Turned out I responded a day late
> > > (the guy didn't take down the ad when it sold) and the dude who
> > > bought it just turned around and put it on eBay for $200.

> > http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/bra/sys/3989535137.html>

And if this was an amiga mailing list and that was an amiga 500, someone
would, not entirely in jest, suggest sending Anthony and Luigi over to his
place, making sure that took their violin cases along...

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
She's learned to say things with her eyes that others waste time putting
into words.
         law-abiding citizens.