[Coco] Coco Cartridge Slot connectors needed

Brian G briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 9 00:16:13 EDT 2013

On 8/8/2013 10:06 PM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Retro!
> Yes, I am talking about the female 40 pin card edge slot receptacle that is
> the Coco Slot.  I wonder if I need to get someone to make the external
> grounding contacts.  Any ideas on this?
> Kip

The card edge connector we used for the Glenside IDE board was from
Digi-Key. The people that did the board layout did not place the ground
tabs on the board. I don't know why.

I have not ever seen the metal 'C' shaped clips.
I wonder how hard would it be to make 10 of them from brass and plate them?

The connector is a EDAC 395-040-520-202. The 395 is Black the 345 series
is Green.

--
   Brian Goers
   Vice President of Special Events

   		The 22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
   		will be held April 27 & 28, 2013
  		Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard

  		Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
  	 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond