[Coco] Almost bought a CM-8 but then I bought this...

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 17:12:07 EDT 2013

Thanks to Daniel Campos using a smaller sony monitor, I bought a Sony
PVM1351Q, a professional 13" CRT RGB monitor used for TV industry. And
thanks to HD format those monitors are for sale for 50 bucks and even less.

Look the beauty image:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107187427298243302806/albums/5909484651894024305

And plus, it does perform the best composite color monitor I've ever seen,
look how calixto and cocomax look so good. No other TV or monitor can show
the checkerboard pattern without flickering.

:)

--
Long live the CoCo