[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Another chapter added

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Wed Aug 7 14:10:33 EDT 2013

> Another chapter has been added to the development blog. (Chapter 6)
>
> http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/PopstarPilot/index.html
>
> Nick

Nick,

Thank you very much for writing this blog.  It is truly an inspiration.  I
grew up reading Rainbow magazine and it's so exciting to see all the great old
and new Coco programmers posting on this list.

I've also been working on my Coco software during the last month or two.  I
intend to write an explanation of this work and post here in a few days.  I
got the sprite engine working and now it's time to start on a demo.

Richard