[Coco] xroar

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 02:24:59 EDT 2013

To get Xroar to run best on Windows (any kind) with the XRoar menu bar and full functions, you first need one of the Windows GTK builds of Xroar

http://www.6809.org.uk/tmp/xroar/
then install the GTK+ Windows bundle from
then install the GTK+ Windows bundle from

http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php

You'll need almost all the pacakages and put them in the xroar folder. I have xroar running very well on Windows Vista Home Premuium 64bit with no problems.
The Windows build is not "officially" supported by Ciaran (Xroar author) but he'll give you a hand if you need it.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com