[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Mon Aug 5 00:11:08 EDT 2013

On 08/02/2013 01:25 PM, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
> FWIW; I'm still looking for the Disto EPROM burning software too.

I still have my original Disto EPROM disk.  Assuming I can still read it
(don't have any particular reason to think that I can't, but of course
it's about a quarter century old) I could make a copy for you if nobody
else has already.

What was the utility called that can copy between real DECB floppies and
Drivewire?  Or would you rather have separate individual files?

JCE