[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 13:37:32 EDT 2013

John,
Dennis Bathory Kitsz, the one who hosts this list, was the distributer and possibly the maker of the Green Mountain Micro hardware/software, I would drop him a private email and ask him if he has anything. He doesn't read "every" email that comes through this list so he may miss yours. Your best bet would be direct to him.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com