[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Coco-PC serial null modem cable?

Eric euhill at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 15:12:14 EDT 2013

I think the question of whether or not the 4 pin din cable connector is still made anymore needs to be addressed. There was a small electronics shop in my area back in 2002 that was selling them and that allowed me to make a serial cable for the Coco 2 I had and connect it up to a modem. Being that this was so long ago, I don't know if they would still have this or if the shop still exists even.