[Coco] Fest Ideas was Aaron's apology and Coco Contest Results

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 23:20:54 EDT 2013

Allen,
Because of your tireless efforts, Allen and Aaron's video feed, I will be
mailing off my membership to George.  I have been thinking about the
Glenside Color Computer Club for quite a while now desperately wishing I
could be up there with you guys and it is all because of the proxy bidding
that I am now joining the club and for that I am very grateful.  I had a lot
of fun doing the auction.
Since most of us have some sort of cash flow problems, I really like to see
our coco enthusiastic members obtain the hardware and software they need at
reasonable prices for their coco setups.
I don't particularly like greatly bloated prices for our precious Cocos and
accessories by people who have no interest in the Coco and just want to get
rich off of us by buying at coco auctions just to sell at high prices on
ebay and if there was a way to prevent it I would be all for it.
Everything I buy, I keep and use.  Should I ever have anything in the future
that I want to sell, you can be rest assured that I will be selling it to a
valued coco enthusiast and hopefully a Glenside member too.  I am a loyal
Coco Enthusiast myself that only wants to further the interest in and the
cause of the coco in all its forms both the present and future versions
whatever they may be.  :)
I, myself, am also planning on being there next year Lord willing and funds
be present for the express purpose to help Allen in the proxy bidding in
order for another coco enthusiast to gain access to and join an organization
that loves the Cocos like we do and to that end I spend a lot of my spare
time.
Long Live the Coco!  Let the Multicore Coco be born!  :)  It could benefit
us all.  Happy Cocoing!
Kip