[Coco] Multi-Processor 6809 Computer System

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:56:49 EDT 2013

I don't know much about multiprocessors, but for NitrOS9 or OS-9 to take
advantage of the multiple processors wouldn't the OS code have to be
modified to do the load sharing/splitting?  Something has to tell the
programs which cpu to use as well as coordinate with the shared resourses
(screen, memory, etc.)