[Coco] Need help with CoCoFEST vendor list

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 30 14:10:12 EDT 2013

Could someone help me link these names with what booth they were? Some of you I know, but I would like to have a description in my Fest report on what you were doing there -- if you were there just to set up and support the club, or had some project you were showing off. Looks like I missed quite a bit.

Griff-Art
Dan Keller
Frank Pittel
Jim O'Keefe
Mike ROwen
Roy Justus (was he there?)
Andrew Weiler
CoCoBoot Project
John Chasteen -- just setting up and helping out, John?
Richard Crislip

I interviewed Hawksoft, Cloud-9, Glenside IDE, Lost Wizard, Pitre Tech, StrongWare, and have a good idea on the laser show, Music Man, Logicall, but I think maybe I still missed some on my list?

Thanks for your assistance. This is going to take me a few evenings to write, I think.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.