[Coco] CP/M for OS-9 W.I.P

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:02:23 EDT 2013

btw, until the end of the week wordstar 3.3 will be operational and I can
release the first version.

but other CP/M programs like turbo pascal will need more in depth z-80
instructions.

It's strange wordstar 3.3 is basically 8080 asm except by the LDIR
instruction. I think it's an optimized to z-80 version.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2013, at 8:43 PM, Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote:
> > You ported CP/M to CoCo 6809?  Why?
> >
> > Confused,
> > Willard
>
> Willard, can you give us any actual practical reason to do anything with a
> 30 year old 8-bit home computer? I can't think of anything we could do with
> one that would have any purpose other than "because it's fun" or "because I
> wanted to see if I could" :)

Long live the CoCo