[Coco] Back from the Fest

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Apr 29 01:37:59 EDT 2013

I am back home from the CoCoFEST!  It's so much nicer to only have a 6 hour drive compared to when we used to drive from Texas (12-20 hours depending on which Fest we were going to).

I have to be up at 6am to get ready for my daily 1-hour commute to work, but I will start working on my CoCoFEST! report soon, as well as importing and sorting through the video. This is the first year I shot everything in the highest quality HD my camera supports (not that the extra quality matters for this type of content). I hope to have some teasers posted this week.

To those I need to send items to, I will try to get them packed up Monday night, and shipped out Tuesday. I will contact you directly.

Thank you, Glenside, for making it so I had a Festival I could go to.

More updates later...
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.