[Coco] Coco Contest Results

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 20:53:46 EDT 2013

Hello Coconuts,

The CoCo Coding Contest has come to an end.  Video of the award
presentation will be available online soon for anyone that missed the
live feed.

In the meantime, I've listed the winners here:  http://cococoding.com/contest/

I hope everyone has enjoyed participating.  I have been repeatedly
impressed by the quality of software being developed for our CoCo.
All of the entries were superb efforts and all of our programmers
should feel very proud of their work, except for John Linville who
should be
ashamed of the hot mess he submitted.

The contest is over, but there is still quite a bit of fun in the
works.  We have lots of prizes to hand out and a great looking
magazine with detailed reviews of each program.

Thanks
-Aaron