[Coco] Contest Review Magazine - change of schedule

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:52:21 EDT 2013

Excellent news, Aaron! Glad the magazine has grown in size from what you
were expecting. Just did a quick search of my Rainbow archive - the
first issue of Rainbow to exceed 80 pages appears to be the August 1982
issue which clocked in at 84 pages including covers... Little bit of
useless trivia... ;-)