[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2010 video teaser...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 24 19:52:53 EDT 2013

On Apr 23, 2013, at 9:47 PM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Allen,
> I'd like to download that dvd video if possible.  I may not make it this
> year due to lack of funds.  Plenty of gas, just not the kind that runs a
> car.  :)  I know you guys will have a ball.
> Kip

I never got around to making the DVD back then, but I have been working on it. It has over an hour of interviews with CoCoFEST! attendees, and a John Mark Mobley presentation on his CoCo demo, and other things. It will probably have some riveting footage of the no minimum bid auction and maybe even some stuff from the Saturday night music jam for those who have only read about them.

I have a disc from 2009 as well. I'll post details when I get home tonight. I will offer them for sale very cheap.