[Coco] OT: Photo printing

Robert Layten rlayten at mymail.lccc.edu
Tue Apr 23 07:29:39 EDT 2013

What a question to pull me out of lurkerland...

I generally use Snapfish, when I need to print pictures.  I generally wait
until they have their one cent print sales, where I get a penny a print.

If you're in the US, you can get prints at most drug stores and Walmart.
 Walgreens is my favorite, I can send the picture(s) I want printed to them
online, then go pick them up at the store.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Jim Hickle <jlhickle at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This isn't coco related, but this list is a good place to find People Who
> Know Stuff.
>
> The last camera shop in this area is no more.  Could someone point me
> toward an online/mailorder company that does a good job printing
> photographs?
>
> Thanks,
> jim hickle
> jlhickle at yahoo.com

 <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mary_pickford.html>"The past
cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power."- Mary Pickford