[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 22 09:56:13 EDT 2013

I have some experience tweaking Puppy Linux.
I believe a <100 mb ISO /bootable USB drive is really doable. That will boot in just a few seconds, run live, and run in virtually any PC, perhaps even a 200 MHz/64 Mb one.
Once it is ready, we could even think about buying bulk small USB drives, and selling them .

If you think it will help, I can setup a website and forum to help us get organized...

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro